Parts for Inserters, Sorters and More
Power Lines carries everything you need to keep your mail processing operation running at peak efficiency. If you produce anything that is going to be handled through the United States Postal Service (USPS) we carry replacement belts for your equipment.
We stock the most commonly used items for the following mailing equipment types:
- Pre-sort (Siemens, Pitney Bowes, NPI, OPEX/PTI, and MailCode)
- Inkjetting (Kirk-Rudy, Videojet, MCS/RSI, and Cheshire)
- Friction Feeders (Sure Feed, Streamfeeder, and FlowMaster)
- Folders (Baumfolder, Stahl, and MBO)
Custom belts made to your specifications. No problem, Power lines is your one stop solution provider.
Contact us today for pricing and availability for the part you need NOW or visit our web store
Want to try before you buy? Ask about our sampling program.
Mailing Equipment Parts and supplies
- High heat dryer belts for Inkjet labelers (Kirk-Rudy, Buskro etc…)
- Belts for Friction Feeders and Card Attaching Systems
- Suckers for Inserters
- Replacement Belts for Folding Equipment (Stahl, MBO, Baumfolder…)
- Transport Belts for Envelope Printers (Bryce/Secap, Formax)
- PTFE UHMW and other Non-Marking Tapes
- Bindery Supplies
- Static Control Solutions
Presort and Commingling Parts
We carry an extensive line of replacement belts and other items for Multiple Line Character Reader (MLOCR) mail sorting equipment from the following manufacturers
- Bell & Howell
- Mail Code/Pitney Bowes
- National Report
- Feed Belts, Transport Belts, Bin/Pocket Belts, Drive Belts, Strippers
- Belting is available in bulk rolls
- Tools for belt making
- All our belts are OEM quality and USPS spec.