Flat Belting For Power Transmission and the Print/Paper Industries
Power lines has over 50 years experience in supplying flat belting for power transmission and use in the print, mail, packaging and paper converting trades.
Whether you are running sheet fed or web presses, need delivery or folder tapes or are producing folding boxes, envelopes or converting tissue paper Power Lines is your one-stop shop for the flat belting you need.
Need your material in bulk to make your own belts? We stock many of the most commonly used materials in the width you need.We can supply you with belts custom made to your width and length, either ready-made endless or with the ends prepared for splicing on your equipment.
We carry belts from all of the major manufacturers, Habasit, Ammeraal Beltech, Siegling , Nitta, Power Transmission, Infeed, Delivery, Product Transport–a myriad of cover solutions are available for your application. Contact us today for more information and pricing for the power transmission and conveying parts and equipment your business needs.
Looking for even faster delivery and installation time? Consider these options:
Quick Splice Belting (Cut, Butt and Melt)
- Stretch and Non-Stretch Materials
- Cut Machine Down Time
- Installation takes just minutes
- Folding Box Belts in 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm thicknesses
- Solid Urethane belting, round, V, and flat
Conveyor Belting Tools
We carry a variety of belting tools to keep your material handling process running smooth. We have conveyor belt repair tools for splicing as well as belt scrapers and conveyor belt fasteners. Other belting tools we stock include:
- Skivers (belt grinders) Motorized and Manual for belts up to 7.5″ wide and 7mm thick
- Hot Pressing Devices for sealing belts up to 60″ wide and 7mm thick
- Quick Splice tools available as a complete set or in individual pieces
- Round belting tools